With some great dog walking countryside here at The Red Pump Inn we love welcoming well behaved dogs (and their owners), indeed Charlie our black lab cross lives here with us. However you won’t be able to book Fido in on our website as it is at our discretion; we do have some dog friendly rooms so to let you know what we expect we ask that you read through the following rules to help to make everyone’s stay a happy one:
- Supervise Fido at all times.
- Keep Fido on a lead when on the Red Pump premises (including outside).
- Fido will be allowed in the Bar and Snug (hooray) but not the main dining room.
- If Fido needs to poop please bag it and bin it immediately.
- Bring Fido’s bed, rug or blanket for him to sleep on.
- Don’t let Fido climb on our beds or other furniture.
- Feeding and watering of dogs to be carried out outside (unless weather prevents).
It should now be clear that while we look forward to welcoming Fido we do have expectations of him. Going on holiday can be stressful for Fido so please consider carefully, for example if he barks in the night or can be aggressive to other dogs or people, would he be happier staying at home or with a friend as any reasonable costs that we need to expend to remedy a complaint from another resident as a direct result of Fido’s behaviour will have to be charged to your account.
Fido will cost an extra £12.50 per night and on arrival you will be asked to sign your agreement to the above rules and pay a £50 refundable deposit.