The Snug bar serves usually 3 cask ales chosen from the local region and sometimes farther afield, great value wines and features a large log fire where Charlie our black Labrador can usually be found.
Some of the great ales that can be found behind the bar at The Red Pump are:
- Bowland Brewery (Clitheroe): Hen Harrier, Pheasant Plucker & Buster
- Moorhouse Brewery (Burnley): Pendle Bitter, White Witch
- Cumbrian Brewery (Carlise): Corby Blonde, Corby Amber
- Lytham Brewery (Lytham): Lytham Gold, Lytham Blonde
- Ilkley Brewery (Ilkley): Ilkley Gold
- Greyhawk Brewery (Skipton): Copper Dragon, Nivarnha Pale
- Black Sheep Brewery (Masham): Black Sheep Bitter, Black Sheep Ale
A great selection of wines are held in stock from across the world. We aim to source lesser known wines that can hold their own against more recognisable labels albeit with the same grape varieties and often from the same growing region where we can offer you better value. We always have four Red and four White wines available by the glass along with Rose and a great Prosecco too.
For a night cap we stock a range of Brandies and Whiskies with some labels again offering superb value against some of the big names. Ask us and we’ll recommend one that suits your taste.
NOTE: If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, please click here to download it & install it on you’re computer.